2 cups of bajra floor
2 cups of water
1. Take 2 cups of water and bring it to boil. The moment the water starts to simmer pour the the 2 cups of Bajra in the boiling water.
2. Adjust the stove to “sim” and do not mix the Bajra with the water. Just leave it like that.
3. Now After 2 minutes turn off your gas and get then mix the floor thoroughly. (If you feel you need to add some more Bajra floor you can add it. But if you want to add more water then you need add hot water.)
4. Now allow the dough to cool down (10 minutes)
5. Then roll them into small balls
6. When rolling them out into circular shapes puff/dust them with try Bajra floor
7. Now place it on the hot pan.
8. Use a cloth to press it on all sides and then keep changing the sides of the chapati. (You can use your hand, but cloth is a better option)
9. Optionally you can also add/spread some oil on the chapti to get the Paratha effect.